Mar 2020 | Amazon Corretto Java VM, TeamPage Quality Management, Developer SDK, and general improvements
TeamPage Winter 2020 Release Traction® TeamPage installers now optionally install and configure the Amazon Corretto OpenJDK implementation of Java SE as the bundled Java Virtual Machine.
TeamPage Installers now bundle Amazon Corretto OpenJDK implementation of Java SE
Traction Software's InstallAnywhere installers now optionally install and configure the current supported version of Amazon's Corretto 8 Java Virtual Machine and run time environment.
Quotes from AWS Amazon Corretto page
Amazon Corretto is a no-cost, multiplatform, production-ready distribution of the Open Java Development Kit (OpenJDK).
Backed by Amazon
Amazon Corretto comes with no-cost long-term support from Amazon, so you can upgrade versions only when you need to.
Amazon Corretto is certified to meet the Java SE standard and can be used as a drop-in replacement for many Java SE distributions.
Amazon Corretto lets you run the same environment in the cloud, on premises, and on your local machine.
Q: Can I use Corretto as a drop-in replacement for other JDKs?
A: Corretto is designed as a drop-in replacement for all Java SE distributions unless you are using features (e.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and Business Process Improvement
Traction Software partner impi! Solutions uses TeamPage as a framework to deliver client specific ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and general Business Improvement Services, see impi! and TeamPage Reduce Administration of Document Control and Aug 2018 | TeamPage ISO 9001:2015 Solution adds integrated Risk and Improvement Project Management.
Unlike traditional consulting and business improvement firms who deliver reports that are too often tossed over a wall and ignored, impi! experts work side by side as members of their client's secure TeamPage community to quickly answer everyday questions, spot potential problems or opportunities, and provide mentoring for effective definition and use of an improved business process tailored for that client.
Some TeamPage elements of a full impi! solution are also available a la carte, such as the impi Standard Meeting Plug-in for TeamPage, please contact us for information.
- Improvement Project Dashboards now split display of Issues into Open Issues and Closed Issues sections.
- Added a template for logging issues in Improvement projects to save time and guide the user by suggesting relevant and useful information.
- Changed sort order of Meeting view Open Tasks to by due date, earliest due date first.
- Fixed Safari specific problem in opening permalinks to Risk articles.
- Forced Improvement Project's Space selector field default to empty so that user makes the relevant choice.
- Made Title, Assignee, and Due date required in Meeting Task form.
- Meeting minutes now show Tasks completed since the previous Meeting.
- Added a reason for rejecting an innovative idea on the Innovation form.
- Risk follow up actions/
counts/ status' now incorporate open Improvement Projects from directly associated Innovation Opportunities.
- Meeting status now shows percentage of Meeting Tasks closed on time.
- Improved full text search performance for queries that have multiple search terms.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Insert/
Edit Link Dialog's Preview button from working properly for a custom link created using TeamPage's rapid selector language.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes prevent TeamPage from sending email notifications to all the users who should receive them when a new event entry is created.
- Fixed a bug that prevented TeamPage from determining the dimensions of images added via a Status Update form, which could prevent the image's dimensions from being properly constrained for display purposes in various contexts.
- Added support for custom filter search expressions that reference attachment file properties.
- Added a server level setting that allows administrators to customize which sources should be used to generate type-ahead suggestions for TeamPage's search box.
- Improved styling for SDL tags and other inline elements.
- Updated the version of Apache Commons Lang3 library that ships with TeamPage to 3.
- Fixed a bug that could cause rotated log files to be deleted or archived (compressed) before they should have been according to the log file archiving and deletion policy.
- Fixed a bug in the Signature Requirements add-on module that prevented the signatures summary from being displayed in email digests.
- When a user is looking at a project or milestone dashboard, and uses one of the Add buttons to create a new entry (e.
g. , a new task or a new related article), TeamPage now refreshes the dashboard rather than navigating to a single entry view of the newly created entry.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent type-ahead completion from being able to use a connected external search engine to resolve queries that requested multiple specific types of entries (e.
g. , milestones and projects).
- Fixed a bug that could prevent unexpected errors from being reported when an administrator attempts to deactivate a space or user.
- Optimized the queries used for Updated and Discussions pages, and the corresponding Updated and Discussions sections; and optimized the way searches are applied to the results from those queries.
- Improved optimization for native TeamPage queries by removing redundant search terms and detecting cases where no results would ever be returned without executing the query.
- Improved the logging of certain types of administrative operations, such as activating or deactivating a space or a user account, or activated draft mode for a particular space.
- Improve web admin interface.
Server settings > General > Current Journal > Journal Info now shows some basic statistics about the current journal, including the total number of journal entries, total and active user and space counts, and the byte size of the main journal database.
- Improve handling and reporting of invalid email or mailbox properties created by web or command line updates.
- Improved the error messages displayed to users when external search engine queries fail.
- Improved the performance of several of TeamPage's most commonly used text transformation and cleanup capabilities.
- Improved defenses against cross-site request forgery attacks when handling certain kinds of requests.
- Added a feature that allows administrators to broadcast a simple message to all connected users for a length of time of their choosing.
This could be useful to let users know, for example, that the server will be shutting down at a particular time for planned maintenance.
- Added the ability to download all content of a folder from a Documents page as a single .
zip file. The . zip file download link now appears at the top of each Documents view.
- TeamPage Winter 2020 Release (6.
2. 45) incorporates over 130 bug fixes and general improvements, see TeamPage Change Log for a complete list of updates shipped since the Summer 2019 Release.
How to create a simplified custom front page for TeamPage Using TeamPage plug-ins to build a customized client support site for a Japanese customer
Why, How and What of the impi Standard Meeting Plug-in for TeamPage Enables easier, faster and more accurate minute taking for recurring meetings which agenda is standardized.
TeamPage Plug-ins A current list of plug-ins with links to their support page.
The Work Graph Model: TeamPage style Understand how TeamPage connects people and their work.
A Fabric, not a Platform Making work actionable as well as observable: Objects, context, conversation, connection.