May 2016 | TeamPage Mobile App, Improved Document Management
TeamPage Spring 2016 Release introduces: the first release of a new Traction® TeamPage Mobile App for iPhone and iPad; a new TeamPage Document Management user interface; the first release of a new JSON API for mobile devices, bots, and other external clients; improved external search engine integration; bug fixes, improvements, and other changes.
Traction® TeamPage Mobile App for iPhone and iPad
The free TeamPage app lets you review TeamPage discussions and notifications, tracks what you have read, and lets you add items to your worklist and reply via email.
Improved Document Management Interface
TeamPage's document management interface has been revamped, and now supports a native move feature for moving files and folders.
Other Release Highlights
• Social Enterprise Web.
• The section table widget now supports sections driven by external search engine queies.
• The reset password view, which is used with the "Forgot your password?" feature that can be enabled on TeamPage's login form, now displays password requirements you've set, such as minimum length or minimum numbers of special characters.
• Improved dashboard section RSS and Atom feed support.
• Documents page's network drive link is now easier to spot, and the accompanying help tip has been improved.
• Improved reporting and recovery from network errors such as intermittent internet connectivity problems.
• Upgraded the version of Java packaged with TeamPage to Oracle JRE 8u72.
• Improved support for the Microsoft Edge web browser.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent localizations of TeamPage's rich text editor for certain languages (including French) from being correctly loaded.
• Added support for Calibri font to the Proteus skin, as well as to the Print skin, and PDF export options.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent email notifications from being sent in certain situations when a user changed their locale.
• In order to support external clients, such as mobile devices and chat bots, the first part of a new com.
• Many "under the hood" improvements to the part of the Traction SDK that cover integration with external search engines, with the goal of making external search engine features more reliable.
Dec 2015 | Quality Management, Signature Requirements Create, distribute, manage, and improve procedures to deliver high quality products and services to your customers
Oct 2015 | Personal Worklists, Quick Forms Track and share what you plan to work on.
July 2015 | TeamPage Live Task Lists Live task lists keep everyone in synch on order of execution as well as planned end date
May 2015 | TeamPage Bookmarks, interactive filters, and Japanese search improvement Focus on what matters to you
March 2015 | TeamPage 6.
Dec 2014 | TeamPage @ Mentions Bring any TeamPage item to someone's attention, bring them into the followup conversation
The Work Graph Model: TeamPage style Understand how TeamPage connects people and their work